Loving the fading orange from this interesting jacket, as well as the leaves and ruffles from the dress….getting into Fall mode! Hope you all enjoyed a great weekend!
dress (reviewed HERE)/jacket (BCBG, old)/belt (J.Crew, old)/shoes(reviewed HERE)
This week, I’ll start a new series on the NYFW trends for Spring Summer 2015. Stay tuned and @+
This is the time of year when my inbox is attacked by constant reminders of deals and promos. Some notable ones below:
* J.Crew Sample Sale:
- Location: New York City on 260 5th Avenue (between 28th and 29th streets) for Women’s line and 225 5th Avenue (between 26th and 27th streets) for Men’s line
- Duration: Tuesday December 3 to Thursday December 5, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Friday December 6 to Saturday December 7, from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Sunday December 8, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Price:Items usually range from 30% to 75% of original retail prices. However, there is no return and no exchange allowed, and you need to pay cash or non J.Crew credit
- Sissi Recommends: Yes, if you can stay in line early
- In store, they offer 40% off sales items
- On line, you get 25% off everything or 30% off if cardmember
- Sissi Recommends: Yes, if there’s an item you are eyeing. I have not seen J.Crew with particularly great Black-Friday deals so this may be as good as it will get, but am not a Black Friday shopper and have been wrong before, so let’s see
*Banana Republic and the Gap Brands:
- Eight days of giving at Bana with Day 4 offering 40% off specials
* BCBG Max Azria:
- Winter sale with up to 60% off
* Saks Fifth Avenue:
- BOGO on suits (buy one get one free)
- Extra percent off on sales items
Just a few stores. The list goes on and one 🙂 I will stay out of trouble, but if you do shop, let me know what great deals you find!
- How To: Sample Sale (weezywee.com)
- NYC Sample Sales (simplypamarie.com)